We are looking for new writers to join our team. We want you to bring a new perspective to our blog. Thank you for your interest in writing for us. We want you to follow the following guidelines when writing articles for our blog.
- Your submitted article should be on topics related to finance and banking. You can write about general banking, debit or credit cards, tips for getting out of debt, etc. related to personal and business finance.
- Your article should be more than 500 words. If you submit articles with word limit less than 500 words then we will reject your article.
- If you use any photographs then you should mention the source.
- There should not be any questionable content on your content.
- You cannot provide any link to other sites inside your article.
- We won’t accept any article that has been published somewhere else.
- We have the right to edit your articles. We expect that you thoroughly check for any grammatical errors in your writing.
- Your article should pass Copyscape.
- You should submit your articles in Microsoft Word DOC or PDF format.
You should first send us a draft. We will review it and then let you know about our feedback. We may reject your article if it doesn’t match our level of standard. We hope to hear from you soon!